The Bar Supervisor is responsible for managing beverage operations at PAI Uptown and for delivering an excellent guest experience. They are to plan and manage all beverage orders, bar staff and inventory. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement. Overview of Responsibilities
- Manage all Bar day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Establish targets, schedules, bar policies and procedures.
- Nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork
- Report on management regarding new beverage concepts, sales results and productivity.
- Proven bar management experience.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up to date with beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.