Momoya Soho Japanese Restaurant is looking for FOH staff for a new restaurant.
Momoya Soho is a modern new concept upscale Japanese restaurant featuring a full Wine/sake/beer bar, a full sushi bar, and the main dining room in the heart of the SOHO area (a corner of Prince St. & Mulberry St.). We are looking for experienced, friendly wine/sake experts to lead our beverage program. We will feature Wine/sake pairings with our food menu items with great selections of wine/sake by the glasses and wine/sake/soju-based specialty cocktails.
• A passion and excellent knowledge of Japanese cuisine and culture or at least interest
in learning them.
• Sake and wine with the food pairing knowledge a plus
• Sake/Wine base cocktail knowledge. We will train you.
• Both sake and wine knowledge are a huge plus, but if you have either good wine or sake
knowledge, we will train you for other
• Capable of a beverage inventory and ordering and able to lift the boxes
• Comfort in a high-volume/fast-paced environment with strong communication skills
with a great smile
**** All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA. Momoya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Momoya management team.