· Perform duties to prepare and cook pizzas according to order.
Work from verbal and written orders:
- Stock and prepare necessary food ingredients and dry goods needed for pizza preparation.
- Read order tickets for appropriate ingredients to utilize.
- Stretch and prepare edges of the pizza crust. Measure and apply ingredients to pizza.
- Cook pizza by placing in oven, monitoring the cooking process, take pizza out of oven and slice.
- Clean pizza ovens, meat tables and all food prep machines on a regular basis.
- Monitor quality of food and spoilage.
- Rotate perishable stock items based on FIFO method of inventory
- Follow SOP's of pizza preparation adhering to specified weights, measures, portioning techniques and safe food handling practices.
· Use kitchen / cooking appliances and equipment.
· Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Food Handler certification
· Must be able to work weekends.
· Safety shoes
•Available 10am-pm Monday through Friday.
· Constantly be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
· Frequently be able to safely lift bags, cases, and stack weight up to 50 pounds with assistance.
Our Commitment to You
- Part-time or full-time hours.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.