Customer Service Supervisor
Monasaba2273 Dundas St W, Mississauga, ON L5K 2L8, Canada
MONASABA brings together the flavours and hospitality of Yemeni culture in its own unique way, offering traditional dishes and heartfelt service to our guests
Our goal is to offer an approachable and unique experience for every guest, and this starts with our staff.
Leading by example, our supervisors will work in partnership with their manager(s) to keep the staff focused on our goal to offer an approachable and unique experience for every guest. The MONASABA Supervisor is essential to ensuring that our systems and standards are always followed, and our guest experience is exceptional.
The role of the supervisor is to support the running of a profitable business by leading on all aspects of the operations. As a supervisor, you will role model the brand values and ensure excellent guest experience while generating a fun and motivated staff culture. This role is fully accountable for cost of goods, people, equipment, cleanliness and exceptional food execution.
Role of a supervisor:
· Be enthusiastic, energetic and demonstrate a genuine positive demeanor throughout the shift
· Be professional and hospitable while promoting the MONASABA brand
· Ensure every guest receives the MONASABA Experience and leaves eager to return
· Ensure service standards are met while moving the guest through the service experience in an efficient manner
· Possess a sincere attitude to be of service to others with a desire to succeed
· Maintain MONASABA standards of execution through proper use of all daily checklists and reporting tools
· Role model guest service; by demonstrating efficiencies in execution, ability to recognize regulars and proficient handling of guest concerns
· Ability to organize people and provide clear and timely direction
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Knowledge of MONASABA operations including all products, menu’s, schedules and promotions
· Assist with order taking and food handling when service volumes require
· Ensure the team members follow all company recipes for food and beverage preparation
· Handling guest concerns with and without the support of the management team.
· Proper adherence to all cash handling procedures as outlined in company policies
· Correct use of POS system, adhering to all company standards and policies
· Inspect and sign off on all hourly staff duties and time punches
· Report and reconcile daily sales and payment methods
· Communicate clearly with all suppliers
· Handle daily management duties in the absence of the Manager or Owner
· Overall responsibility to ensure staff complete and maintain cleanliness throughout the restaurant including, but not limited to kitchen, dining area, product displays, exterior entrance, receiving area, dish area and guest and staff washrooms
· Overall responsibility to ensure staff complete and identify and complete general tasks and duties within the restaurant as needed including but not limited to; washing dishes, sweeping all floors, mopping all floors, vacuuming floors and benches, cleaning windows, sanitizing washrooms, refilling sanitary supplies such as soap, paper towels, toilet paper etc
· Collaborative in a team environment, focused on success of the team not individual
· Maintain a sense of urgency and momentum
· Ability to stay calm under pressure
· Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and management.
· Promotes a positive work environment while coaching and motivating the hourly team
· Ability to prioritize and stay organized in a high-paced environment
· Minimum of 2-year related service and supervising experience
· Fluency in English both written and verbal
· Experience with a point of sale system
· Ability to work flexible hours including mornings, days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
· Must be able to carry and lift items weighing 20lbs
· Must be able to stoop and bend
· Must be able to stand and move for extended periods of time to continuously perform essential job functions.