- Serve delicious small plates and drinks to guests as an art instructor guides them to creating their very own masterpiece
- Ensure that ALL GUESTS have an unforgettable experience, and are EXCITED to come back.
- Possess proficient knowledge of the menu in order to explain our offerings to the guests
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for identifying age, preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests.
- Responds to additional customer requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Comply with all food and beverage safety regulations
- Previous work experience as a Server or bartender in a high volume environment is a must.
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
- Availability to work in shifts as needed
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- MUST have open availability.