Full Job Description Come build the Così Dough Nation with us! Join our team that is creating Così fans every day with toasty sandwiches, fresh salads, heart-warming soups, and hearty bowls. Così got its start in 1989 as a small bistro on rue de Seine in Paris. Before you know it, Così was serving millions of guests every year. As we continue to look forward to new chapters to add to our lore, we’re looking for happy and hardworking leaders to help us bring our customers a unique Così experience. Our Così team members are like-minded people who are looking to consistently win – that means people with pride, compassion, focus and grit – to help make Così a best-in-class place to professionally develop and succeed with our team. Why join our Così team, you ask? Here's what's in it for you:
- Top of the line training
- Positive work environment with friendly co-workers
- Competitive Pay: All positions start at $15.00-$20.00 an hour plus up to $3 an hour on average in tips
- Meal discounts
- Recognition Programs
What will you be doing for the Così Dough Nation?:
- Ensure proper setup of commissary and perform daily management functions including opening and closing procedures.
- Prepare, ensure proper presentation and store of all food and beverage products.
- Assist with daily profit and loss budget (i.e. inventory management, hourly labor management, POS system).
- Actively motivate and lead partners.
- Support the development of new and existing partners by facilitating training and coaching.
- Maintain a safe environment for partners, managers, and vendors.
What other opportunities will you have to shine?:
- Help in maintaining Così as the cleanest place around.
- Provide feedback to the Manager and Area Director to improve operating efficiencies, maximize the speed of service, improve order accuracy, and ensure proper packaging and presentation.
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree or Certification in Hospitality, Restaurant Operations, or related area a plus but not required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of foodservice experience
- Hands-on management style in shift operations and effective multi-tasking skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial management (i.e. Profit & Loss statements, Cost of Goods Sold, Labor Costs, Repair & Maintenance).
- Basic computer skills including MS Office and POS system.
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent coaching ability and positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to read (orders on tickets, receipts, etc.)
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Experience with mass food production (i.e. catering) preferred.
Job Type: Part-time Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour Benefits:
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location