Muchacho904 Memorial Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, USA
Muchacho is an award-winning, west coast-inspired, all-day taco shop and lifestyle brand located along the Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail in historic Reynoldstown. Opened in late-2017 by restaurateur Michael Lennox and Electric Hospitality, Muchacho has carved out a distinctive culture in the Atlanta restaurant landscape and is poised to embark on an exciting high-growth phase that will see the brand open several new locations in the years ahead.
Have you always wanted to be the star of the show? Lights, camera, welcome the guests! The vibrant atmosphere, the smell of aromatic coffee, and tasty tacos bring guests in the door, but with the help of your winning personality, we’ll keep ‘em coming back. If you are all about creating electric experiences in the hospitality world, this position is for you! Our mission is to bring peace, love, and happiness to our world by creating, serving and sharing Electric Experiences with our teammates, guests and communities.
BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR ALL OUR HOURLY EMPLOYEES
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF
- WEEKLY TIPS
- PAYCHECK ADVANCE
This position has the greatest perceived responsibility - direct guest contact. They spend more time interacting with guests than any other position. Greeting guests when they arrive, answering the phone, taking accurate orders, and delivering completed orders to the guest all with a great attitude and a smile!
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest drinks that may appeal to their taste
- Provide customers with information such as coffee blend, preparation techniques, ingredients used, allergen information, etc.
- Assist with preparing and serving food items as needed
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils, and equipment according to health and sanitation standards
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functionality
- Uphold company safety and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our guests and team
- Stock stations with proper paper products or beverage preparation items as necessary
- Operate cash registers and credit card machines
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess the ethics and positive attitude that support our values and culture
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year experience