Who we are:
Buttermilk Kitchen is a casual farm to table restaurant serving southern breakfast & lunch fare made from scratch. We are a fun and friendly bunch that is passionate about delivering high quality food and service to our loyal customers. We seek only highly invested, hardworking, dependable, and even-keeled people to join our team.
Shift times: 7:30am-2:30pm (Tues-Thurs), 7:30am-3:30pm (Fri-Sun)
Availability: full time (30-38 hrs), MUST HAVE weekend availability
What you will be doing:
- hosting, running food, and server assisting based upon shift requirements, you are a rock star!
- assisting fellow team members whenever possible...standing around is for models
- greet and escorting guests
- answering phones
- Maintaining a clean service area
- exuding positivity and upbeat vibes.
- restocking/opening and closing stations
- walking, standing, and multi-tasking for 8-9 hours/shift...it's a long day but trust us, it's worth it
- carrying trays, plates, and glassware, if you can carry 4 plates you are a #boss!
What we will be doing:
- providing a flexible/nurturing environment
- operating day time hours..forget those late night zombie shifts
- providing health insurance, dental, and vision benefits
- giving paid time off and sick leave
- feeding you wholesome, yummy food that’s good for your soul!
Buttermilk Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.