We are currently seeking full-time and part-time Line Cooks to add to our exceptional Culinary team. Pay based on experience. Applicants under the age of 18 will need a valid work permit and restrictions will apply.
• Well established
• Family owned
• Fast paced and fun
• Locally sourced when possible
• Ranked #1 on TripAdvisor
• A culture you will love to be a part of
• Both performance and tenure-based raises
• Flexible scheduling, CLOSED EVERY SUNDAY AND MONDAY
• Real world skills
• Long-term investment in our employees
• Paid vacation
• Paid family days that accrue annually
• Employer matching retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA)
• Life insurance
• Supplemental insurance policies
• Opportunities to grow & promotions from within
• Generous employee discounts
• Confident, positive, personalities
• Efficient multi-taskers
• Team players and communicators
• A thorough eye for detail
• Top-notch quality standards
• Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
• Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
• Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies, and procedures.
• Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
• Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
• Prepares item for grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
• Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
• Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
• Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
• Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
• Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Chef or Manager-on-Duty.