If you are someone who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment, is responsible, trustworthy, prompt, reliable, and self-motivated, then you would be a great fit for the Danny’s Team. In the role of Food runner/Expo, your job responsibilities would be (but not limited to):
- Ensure the efficient flow of orders from the wait staff to the kitchen
- Checks receipts and assembles the order for the guest
- Verify orders are being prepared with the correct priority and alerts management to quality issues or long wait times
- Ensures that the food presentation is fresh and up to quality standards
- Assist in the final plate presentation (e.g. adding condiments and/or toppings)
- Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, presentation, and temperature
- Deliver orders quickly to customers to maintain fast service
- Communicate important information to the kitchen and the wait staff (e.g. when a customer has a particular request)
- Keep Runner/Expo area clean and well stocked
- Eliminate obstacles in service, food preparation lines, or dishwashing
- Inspect the premises according to quality and sanitation standards, and assist in cleaning
- Maintain working area safe and clean; sweep/mop as needed
- Handle complaints from customers to preserve the restaurant’s reputation of providing excellent customer service
- Support other tasks as needed (i.e., organizing and bagging to-go orders)
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Perform opening/closing and on shift side work and maintenance properly
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a competitive rate of pay.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.