Kitchen Hub is looking for an energetic and motivated Service Lead (Supervisor) responsible for leading the daily service operations of a Kitchen Hub location. Service Leads at Kitchen Hub are dedicated, goal oriented, and hands-on operators.
As a Service Lead/Supervisor you will support the Store Team Leader and Associate Store Team Leader by coordinating the efforts of the Front of House Team Members to ensure daily department standards are achieved, and your store and team are operating to their full potential. You’ve got a keen eye for the small details and you lead by example while living, breathing, and cultivating the Kitchen Hub Culture.
This position requires a truly motivated, inspiring and process driven personality with a passion for delivering on staff, restaurant partner and customer experience. Taking total ownership of your team's success and store shifts, working evenings, weekends and holidays will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations & Customer Service
- Identify gaps in Customer Service, and provide creative approaches to improve customer experience
- Work towards a culture of 5-star customer service
- Complete store walks to determine priorities and delegate tasks to FOH Team Members
- Ensure the completion of all cleaning, H&S and facility checklists
- Liaise between Restaurant Partners/Kitchen Managers and the Kitchen Hub team
- Collaborate with store leadership to ensure all team members are working toward the same goals
- Responsible for opening and closing the store
- Provide a safe workplace environment by identifying and properly removing any hazards and reporting hazards to the Store Team Leader and Health and Safety Representative
- Trouble-shooting and problem solving technology issues
- Perform additional job-related duties as requested by the Store Team Leader and Associate Store Team Leader
- Ensure accurate use of POS system by all Team Members, including exchanges, refunds, cancellations and discounts
- Strong financial knowledge to make decisions that bolster profitability
- Provide insight around scheduling needs
- Move forward issues and ideas impacting sales growth
- Lead by example, offering a hands-on leadership style Style
- Coach and Inspire team development
- Lead in the training of FOH Team Members in point of sale operations, customer service, merchandising, order expediting and all company policies and recovery duties – among other tasks.
- Maintain professionalism while communicating with peers, managers and customers.
- Work to develop, maintain, and promote positive working relationships within the store to promote inclusivity
- Be a Kitchen Hub Ambassador
- Previous experience in management in Food & Beverage or Retail.
- Thrives in a in a complex, fast-paced business environment
- Ability to understand and manage a P&L
- Proven success with both people development and leadership positions
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and operate new technology
- Food Safety Certification is preferred
- Familiar with Google Workspace
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hrs at a time and lift up to 30 lbs
Only candidates that meet the following requirements will be considered:
- Must not be in the 3 month probation period.
- Must not have any current corrective action in their file or be on written or final warnings.
- Employment status (FT/PT) and availability must match the requirements for the role. This posiion has some specific availability needs that are non-negiotiable.
- Must be able to commute to the location and be able to work, sometimes alone, until 12AM midnight.
What We Offer:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Discounted Staff Meals
- Reimbursement Program for educational tools
- Fun working environment
- Chance to be part of a team committed to growing leaders who care
- Career advancement opportunities
Application Deadline: Wednesday March 15, 2023