Offering New Hires a $400 sign on bonus of $200 after 30 days and $200 after 90 days of continuous employment!!!!
Positivity, team work, great money and great vibes!!
Love the job you have, start a new career with Torsap Thai Kitchen!
Perks include competitive pay, shift meals, great vibes and a positively driven environment. Our team promotes creativity, innovation, precision, teamwork and growth.
A Front of House Lead is about creating the ultimate experience for our guests as well as protecting and supporting our people. You should have no limit to your standard of excellence, and possess the drive to develop and maintain those standards throughout all processes within the Torsap Thai Kitchen brand.
Requirements for this position:
- A “can do” attitude willing to support and help in many ways as we continue to grow the Company.
- Complete store operational requirements by assigning employee duties; following up on work results, pre shift/post shift meetings
- Maintains store staff by orienting and training employees.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results with guidance from FOH Manager.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services and maintaining inventories with guidance from FOH Manager.
- Support managerial software; Indeed, Toast, and upkeep of company
- Communication program management
- Respond to any employee inquiries regarding payroll, accounting, and human resources with guidance from FOH Manager.
How you will be evaluated:
a. happiness of customers
b. strength of your team
c. reconciliation of money in house
d. able to finish projects on time and efficiently
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in a Leadership role is a must.
- Must successfully complete restaurants training course.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift, balance, and carry trays of food weighing up to 25 pounds.