Barque Smokehouse on Roncesvalles is hiring Line Cooks!
We are in our 10th year of operation and looking for an enthusiastic team player to join us as we plan the reopening of our indoor dining service.
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Line Cook will be responsible for their station during fast-paced, high volume lunch and dinner services. Our ideal candidate leads with a positive attitude and exudes creativity and passion for the culinary industry.
Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Minimum 3 years line cook experience in fast-paced restaurants.
- Prep food station, cook and maintain cleanliness during service.
- Understands and complies with health and food safety regulations.
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain organization during busy services.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Culinary education considered an asset.
- Food Handler Certificate considered an asset.
- Responsible for compliance with Covid-19 health and safety measures, including full vaccination.
- Must be available to work flexible full-time hours (days, evenings and weekends).
- Paid sick/injury days.
- Uniform included.
- Free staff meals.
- Opportunities to develop and strengthen your culinary skills.
Our belief is that a successful restaurant isn't merely the result of delicious food and good service, but more importantly happy employees and happy guests. As such, we are people-focused and value the development and well-being of our employees, prioritizing a work/life balance resulting in a collaborative environment. We are committed to providing a dynamic work environment where everyone is valued, respected, and heard.
Please don't hesitate to email any questions to email@example.com, where you can also submit your application with a resume, and cover letter, or a couple of paragraphs about why you would be a great fit for the role. For more information on Barque Smokehouse, please visit barque.ca.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!