Restaurant Host Job Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ascertains their dining/lodging needs.
- Seats guests and manages the seating chart.
- Monitors restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow.
- Responds to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Performs opening and closing duties, as needed,
- Assists others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Helps fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.