- Greeting customers as they walk into the restaurant
- Helping guests with reservations and guiding them to their table
- Giving guests accurate wait time estimates and seating them in the waiting area
- Providing customers with menus and answering any initial questions they may have
- Optimizing seating at different tables to ensure even workload for wait staff
- Answering phones and scheduling reservations with large parties
- Verbal Communication.
- Customer Service.
- Resolving Conflict.
- Energy Level.