- Prepare food in a safe, clean, and efficient manner.
- Get prep work done during idle times.
- Maintain a clean and professional image.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workspace.
- Being able to effectively communicate.
- Must be able to listen and follow system and instructions.
- Must be able to work well on a team.
- Good comprehension and problem solving
- Patience with customers who may or may not be familiar with our menu.
- Ability to interact with ALL guests in a positive and helpful manner.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to self-manage and stay busy during busy/slow periods.
- STRONG ability to follow a posted schedule. If you're someone who misses days or calls out this isn't the job for you.
- Some weekdays / Some weekends availability.
- Ability to effectively communicate scheduling needs via a smartphone app.
- Ability to work till 11 pm on weekdays and midnight Friday and Saturday.