Since 2010 Wildflour has been offering delicious vegan pastries, cookies, and cakes as well as fresh pressed juices, made-to-order smoothies and healthy savory sandwiches, salads and grab-and-go options. Over the past 12 years it has grown a loyal fan base and become an institution for patrons across Southern New England. We constantly strive to bring new innovative vegan menu items that appeal to everybody. We are a community oriented company that values sustainability and giving back.
As a Barista at Wildflour Bakery and Cafe, you are an integral part of creating an exceptional guest experience. As a member of the front of house team you are responsible for ensuring consistency and quality in all coffees, juices and smoothies we make to order and for providing warm, welcoming and timely guest service.
Required: Minimum 1 year experience in a similar busy counter service coffee and/or smoothie cafe or bakery.
Required skills knowledge and abilities including but not limited to:
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Barista/coffee experience
- Smoothie experience a plus
- Ability to follow a recipe
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay level-headed, and maintain composure in stressful situations
Some of the benefits we offer full time employees are:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick leave
- retirement plan with a company match
- A great team to work with
- Growth opportunities within our restaurant group