Barn Joo Nomad is a high-volume Korean gastropub in the Nomad district, that has opened its doors late April of 2021. We are currently looking for a full/part-time bartender who is professional, intelligent, energetic, willing, creative, organized and capable of learning all that is necessary to become part of our team.
You must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must never accept sub-standard quality in anything
- Must be available to work at least 3 - 4 shifts. Weekend + Monday Availability is mandatory.
- Must be available to work during holidays as business dictates
- Must be charming, patient, hospitable and empathetic with employees and customers
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to thoroughly learn all food menus
- Able to think logically on your feet
- Toast POS working knowledge is a plus
- Food Handler’s Certificate a plus
Please submit your most updated resume in PDF format as both an attachment and within the body of the text.
E-mail your resume with contact information to:
You may attach a recent head shot if desired, along with recommendation letter from previous employment.