Employment Type: Hourly
The Host/Hostess schedules reservations, answers telephone, seats customers, clears and sets tables, following established guidelines, procedures, and policies as prescribed by company standards. He or she interacts with guests and staff in a cordial, efficient, and professional manner and helps with preparing to go orders, side work, and cleaning duties.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and at least one year of experience in a restaurant setting. Good speaking and written communication skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Manages customer reservations and greets and seats customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Operates the hosting software system and other required equipment
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Helps bus and set tables and performs side-work and cleaning duties as needed
- One year of relevant experience preferred
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Recognition Program
- Opportunity for growth within the company