- Serve patrons with food and beverage in a positive and friendly manner
- Maintaining dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude
- Prepare room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates and utensils.
- Protect establishments and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Serve orders by picking upband delivering partons' choices from bar and kitchen and delivering accompaniments and condients from service bar
- Maintain table setting by removing cources as completed, replenishing utensils, refilling water glasses, and being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choices of restaurant and inviting patron to return .
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges, issuing bills, accepting payments, delivering bills and payments to host, and returning change or credit card and signature slips to patrons.
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Have lots of energy
- Be able to multitask
- Have social awareness
- Have a good memory