**Primary Duties include but not limited to:**Looking for enthusiastic, outgoing, and communicative bartender. Extensive experience NOT required.
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the company core values.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges, and make change if necessary.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean and sterilize glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after having received them into the register system.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to guests’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading guests to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated guests.
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations, and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from guests seated at the bar.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Reset tables.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Slice and pit fruit, and prepare other garnishes for drinks.
- Ask guests who become loud and obnoxious to leave.
- Arrange and maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation, promotion of beverages, and attractive displays.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Recognize and learn the names of regular guests.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to the restaurant manager.
Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement.
Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.