- Ensuring that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge, and all other components of Guest Service
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information and promotions.
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm.
- Assisting in processing and replenishing merchandise; participating in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Adhering to all Company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Greet guests to make them feel welcomed and valued.
- Accurately and efficiently completing all sales transactions and maintaining proper cash accountabilities at POS registers
- Communicating Guest requests to management
- Performing other duties as assigned
- MInimum age - 16 years of age
- Must be available for closing shifts and weekends to be considered for employment.
- One to two years prior cashier experience preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of POS systems is beneficial.